PERSONAL INFORMATION: We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with some details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
- Enter prize draws/competitions or
- Take part in a survey
- Become a member of our Membership scheme
When you make purchases from the website (including phone orders) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities; and
- your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website, including when you sign up to receive our newsletters or become a member of the Membership scheme. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to manage the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Dielle Empire Ltd on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters or SMS alerts.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email or by mobile phone.
DATA PROTECTION: We use internet standard Secure Server Technology (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside Dielle for marketing purposes. We will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to ‘turn off’ cookies, then please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so. The Help section is usually found in the Menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers provide help if the F1 key is pressed. However, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
KEEPING YOU UP-TO-DATE: We want to keep you up to date with important updates, information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to dielle.co.uk or special events via email, mobile phone or post. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
FALSE EMAILS: We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from dielle.co.uk asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond and let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POLICY AMENDMENTS: We may update our policies from time-time by posting a new version on our website, please check regularly to be aware of any updates. Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to Data Protection team by email: email@example.com